Welcome to Triple RV Resort
Rules & Policies
In order to make your stay and that of other guests around you a happy experience,
Please observe the following good camping practices
- HAVE FUN! If you need assistance or information, please come to the registration desk. Our staff will be glad to help you.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm-7am. Please respect your neighbors and minimize noise during these hours.
- Hanging clothes or towels from RV’s or trees is not permitted; laundry facilities are available 24 hours every day. Nothing may be affixed to trees in any fashion.
- Water, grey water or effluent may not be emptied on the ground.
- No loaded firearms, lethal weapons, pellet or BB guns, or fireworks are allowed on the property.
- No open fires.
- No free standing canopies.
- Dumpster is located behind the lodge. Please do not leave trash out overnight.
- Please respect your neighbor’s privacy and property. Do not walk, run, drive or cycle across or around another guests site.
- Please obey all posted notices and signs.
- NO SMOKING in any buildings. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground, including at your site or cabin area.
- All buildings are air-conditioned including the bathrooms, please keep the doors and windows closed at all times.
- We operate on a well and septic system; please do not put sanitary napkins, paper towels or too much toilet paper in the toilets.
- Do not drive or park on the grass.
- Site must be kept neat and free of trash, rubbish, toys, equipment and other possessions.
- Children must be supervised; parents will be responsible for their children’s behavior and action. No children allowed in pool or buildings without adult supervision.
- Guests are responsible for and will be held liable for the action and conduct of their visitor’s behavior.
- Visitors must abide by resort rules.
- Swimming pool and hot tub are for registered guests only.
- This RV Resort or its management is not responsible for loss, damage or claims for damage to property or RVs due to nature, fire, theft, accident or other causes.
- Keep in mind, that there are not refunds if you shorten your stay.
- You must pay for how long you stay with us, so there will be no pro-rating days to a week or weeks to a month.
- Check out time is 12:00 noon. Late check out may be arranged at the registration desk for $2.00 per hour.
- If funds paid for our services are not available or refused, there will be a $35 charge.
- Late payment fees are $10 per day for RVers.
PARKING & VEHICLES
- The speed limit is 5 mph in the resort
- Any vehicle driven in this resort must be operated by a licensed driver. The vehicle must remain on the roads, and the keys must be removed from the vehicle when not in use.
- We ask that ALL visiting guests stop in the office.
- DO NOT park on the grass.
- Only one RV plus 2 vehicles per site is permitted.
- For the safety of your vehicles and others, your RV, along with any additional vehicles, MUST NOT protrude from the RV site.
- Any guest vehicles that do not fit on your site, must park in visitor parking area.
- Your RV and Vehicle must be parked on your site. If there is not enough room for your vehicle or an extra vehicle, it must be parked in the visitor parking area. No vehicles are to be parked on the grass or side-by-side.
- You must pick up your pet’s “poop” and discard it in the trash.
- Pets may not be left unattended outside the RV when no one is home.
- All pets must be accompanied by an adult and on a leash at all times.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the buildings or pool area.
- Pets are welcome, but they must be on a leash with you on the other end. Pick up after your pets. Only service animals are allowed in buildings and pool area. Your pet must not disturb other guests. For your pet’s safety, do not leave pets outside when away from your site or overnight.
RIG & SITE APPEARANCE
- You must keep your RV in good working condition and clean. We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based upon its appearance and/or condition.
- Washing vehicles or RVs or performing mechanical repairs, including changing oil and lubing, is prohibited, except by approved or recommended vendors with permission.
- You must keep all cords, cables, and hoses coiled and out of the way of mowers and weed eaters.
- If you are staying with us for an extended period of time, we suggest you place your sewer hose inside a PVC pipe or other factory drain support hose system. We are not responsible for your hose if lawn maintenance crew hits it with the weed eater.
POOL & HOT TUB
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- Anyone under age 16, must be accompanied inside the pool area by someone responsible and 18 years of age
- No children under 18 year old allowed in the hot tub.
- NO GLASS, food, cigarettes, or snuff allowed inside the pool and spa fenced area.
- For you safety absolutely no standing on the hot tub cover
- Hot tub cover must be completely open while using the hot tub
- No skinny-dipping in the pool or hot tub!
- Please put the cover back down on the hot tub and engage latches when finished.
- No pets allowed inside the pool and spa fenced area.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE RESORT MAY RESULT IN EVICTION FROM THE PREMISES WITHOUT A REFUND.
Theft of Services Law:
According to Texas Penal Code, Section31.04(b)(1) For purposes of this section, intent to avoid payment is presumed if: (1) the actor absconded without paying for the service or expressly refused to pay for the service in circumstances where payment is ordinarily made immediately upon rendering of the service, as in hotels, campgrounds, recreational vehicle parks, restaurants, and comparable establishmen